Science is a team effort!
An important part of my work is to share my research findings with the scientific community around the world. There are two major ways to do this:
1) Write scientific articles in international (preferably American) journals
2) Present during international conferences
I advocate open science: whenever possible, I pre-register my studies, share the data and syntax I used to obtain my research findings, and publish open access. I also aim at facilitating other researchers to open up their relevant work, by organizing open science workshops.
I am the founder and coordinator of the Open Science Community of Turku, Finland. For more information, click here.
1. Laninga-Wijnen, L., & Veenstra, R. (2022). Pre-conference on peer relationships. ISSBD Conference, Rhodes, Greece.
2. Yanagida, T., & Laninga-Wijnen, L. (2022). The 31st International Workshop of the Japan Society of Developmental Psychology. 3-day workshop on statistical modelling in R and scientific writing. Osaka, Japan.
3. Laninga-Wijnen, L. (2022). Challenges in Bullying Research and Interventions. University of Potsdam, Germany.